Cookies in chick fil a cookie recipe are made by mixing oatmeal, sugar, and honey well. These cookies become soft, so you will enjoy eating them too. An over is used to make this chick fil a cookie recipe. You must have a good oven. For many people, it must have become a daily food item. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I order these cookies after having a full meal, I also enjoy eating them.
I have praised this cookie so much and if you haven’t tasted this cookie yet, You have really missed a lot. When you eat it once, you will feel like eating it.
Why do You Love Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe?
- Because it is very soft to eat and easy to make.
- These cookies remain soft for a long time, so you can store them and eat them for the second or third day as well.
- It tastes very good to eat due to the presence of the proper amount of honey and sugar in it.
Is It Tasty or Not?
Yes, It is tasty, Seeing these cookies, you must have come to know that these are slightly thick cookies, which contain a number of chocolate pieces and mostly honey and butter so this cookie tastes like heaven.
Needed Items for Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe:
- Vegetable Shortening
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Quick Oats
- All Purpose Flour
- Salted Butter (room temperature)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
Corn Syrup: This is needed to give your cookies a nice texture.
Vegetable Shortening: This is an essential ingredient for giving your cookies a nice crisp edge. I don’t think you will know this, I also came to know very late.
Brown Sugar: To increase a recipe’s taste. ( Note: You can also use it for Molasses, Mostly what happens is that there is a quantity of sugar in some cookies, it is considered good to put Molasses in it, so even if you add less sugar or very little. This also enhances the flavor of your cookies. less sugar is better for your body.
Salted Butter: Heps soften the cookies.
How to Make Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe
Take a hand mixer, put sugar and butter in it, and mix it well. Set oven to 340 to 350.
Take a bowl, and add baking powder, flour, baking soda, oats, and salt as per your taste.
Take a mixer bowl, add honey, vanilla, sugar, shortening, and Salted butter, and mix well. The mixture should not remain grainy, now the egg has to be mixed in it.
Add all the dry ingredients and mix well. Now, cut the chocolate which is taken into pieces, and after that mix the sweets and chocolate chips.
Now believe me, for each cookie you make about 65 to 70 grams of its flour by taking about a quarter of a cup. This makes nice-sized cookies.
Now take a sheet, make dough balls in it and keep it at a good distance, Quickly put the pieces of chocolate on top of it. This will make your cookies look better.
Now keep it in the oven for at least 13 to 14 minutes. Even if you have made a cookie of less than 65 to 70 grams, do not keep it for up to 13 to 14 minutes, otherwise, the cookie will burn. The smaller the size, the less time it takes to prepare.
After 13 to 14 minutes, take out the cookies and let them cool for a while.
Tips and Tricks(Pro Tips)
This works well if you’re adept at the sought stacking trick, It makes good cookies. You can bake one ball by placing another ball on top.
All the cookies made by you will be well round, but if by mistake any cookie shape does not look properly round then you can make it round using a biscuit cutter. It looks perfect if all the cookies are round.
To store: It will be necessary to keep the cookies in an airtight container for storage. You can keep it for at least 4 to 5 days. (some other people tell its 2 to 3 weeks but I prefer 4 to 5 days)
Freezer: You can keep cookies in the freezer for at least 80 to 90.
How to Freeze Cookie Dough
Everyone likes to eat cookies fresh. If you also want fresh food, then knead a good dough and keep it in the freezer and freeze it.
Before freezing, put chocolate pieces on it properly and then keep them.
Now you have to solidify it completely and take a freezer bag and put it in it so that it can be frozen for 3 months.
Now whenever you feel like baking it and eating it, keep it in the fridge for the whole night and take it out in the morning. Now keep the oven at 320 to 330 F to bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
How to Reheat Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe
Whenever you feel like reheating cookies, do as I say, take those cookies, and pop them for 6 to 8 seconds. Or usually can reheat it in the oven at 340 to 350 F for 2 to 3 minutes. If you want to heat more only do it for 2-3 minutes.
Find Some More Recipes
Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Black Folks Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe
Chick Fil a Cookie Recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat. Made with butter, oats, and some other valuable ingredients. This is soft to eat.
- Take a hand mixer, put sugar and butter in it, and mix well. Set preheat to 340 to 350 F.
- Take a medium bowl and add baking powder, flour, baking soda, oats, and salt as per your taste.
- Take a mixer bowl, add sugar, honey, vanilla, shortening, and butter and mix it well. The mixture should not remain grainy, now egg has to be mixed in.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix them well. Now, cut the chocolate which it taken into pieces, after that mix the sweets and chocolate chips.
- Now, you make 65 to 70 grams of flour by taking about a quarter of a cup. This makes nice.
- Now take a sheet, and make dough balls in it with a good distance maintain. Quickly put the pieces of chocolate on top of it. This makes cookies better.
- Now, keep it in the oven for up to 13 to 14 minutes. If your cookies are not much so don’t put 13 to 14 minutes, reduce the time limit.
- After 13 to 14 minutes, take out the cookies from the oven and leave them for cooled down.
- All the cookies made by you will be well round but suppose some cookie’s shapes are not much round then you can make them round using a biscuit cutter. It looks perfect if all the cookies are round.
- To Store: It’s mandatory to require an airtight container for storage for up to 4-5 days.
- Freezer: keep for up to 80 to 90 days.
- Recipe Source: Pinterest
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 390
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 20g31%
- Saturated Fat 10g50%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 33mg11%
- Sodium 86mg4%
- Potassium 200mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 478g160%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 31g
- Protein 4g8%
- Vitamin A 191 IU
- Vitamin C 1.2 mg
- Calcium 47 mg
- Iron 2.1 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
some Information: Google