If you want to make A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten free Easy Recipes then we will teach you very well. Here we will tell 5 or 6 gluten-free recipes from which you can make whatever you like.
Do You Know What Gluten Is?
You must know protein, just like that, gluten is also a kind of healthy protein.
Which is mostly found in wheat, malt, etc. Similarly, pasta, cake, bread, biscuits, and your favorite pizza contain gluten, many people will not even know this.
If you have a stomach ailment, it is better to stay away from all these things.
Without any disease, you cannot stop this protein at once. This will have a bad effect on your body.
You need to take breakfast regularly. Because according to the doctor. Most people eat food between 7 to 9 pm, then the next day they sit for breakfast at 7-8 am(morning) till then there is nothing else in the stomach for 12 hours. For this reason, breakfast is necessary.
Benefits: A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes
In our daily life, wheat is used in food, so gluten has come in health, and that too in abundance. So in a way, it is a good ingredient for those who do not have any disease.
What is the purpose of a gluten-free diet?
To keep the body fit, you have to sacrifice many things, which this gluten is also included.
Wheat contains carbohydrates and gluten, due to which a lot of fat gets stored in your body. Which leads to weight gain.
Some people even treat gluten like a pollutant.
Gluten: Its necessary to eliminate?
Now let’s talk about those who have diseases like celiac, people with this disease cannot digest gluten.
When the amount of protein in a person’s body becomes very low, then this disease occurs.
That’s why people with this disease are advised to stay away from gluten.
Another name for celiac is Gluten Enteropathy. Because you must know many people by this name.
Symptoms: Gluten Enteropathy
- Stomach Gas
- Head held
- Stomach rumbling
- Lactose intolerance
- Stomach discomfort
- Digestion problems.
Now, Talk About Gluten-Free Recipes
1. Gluten-free banana muffin
- Granulated Sugar:- 132 grams
- Cinnamon :- 1/2 teaspoon
- Gluten-Free Flour:- 272 grams
- Unsalted Butter:- 112 grams
- Crushed Bananas:- 350 grams
- Salt :- 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Powder:- 2 tablespoons
- Baking Soda:- 1/4 tablespoon
- Eggs:- 2
- Chopped Walnut:- 50 grams
- Honey :- 2 tablespoons
- Xanthan Gum:- 1/2 teaspoon
- First, you have to set the oven to 190 F.
- Now put all the things you have brought in a big bowl like soda, salt, flour, yeast, etc., and mix them well.
- Now take a banana, peel it and then crush it in a bowl. Now put it in the bowl you had taken earlier.
- Now mix sugar, butter, and honey well.
- Put the dough you have taken in a muffin tin.
- Now bake it for 23 to 25 minutes, after this time it will become soft.
- Now take it out of the oven and let it lie outside for a while.
- Now ready for your Gluten Free Banana muffin.
2. Chocolate Ganache
If you love eating cake but are allergic to gluten, then too must be very upset. Because flour is needed to make a cake, but flour contains gluten.
Don’t worry, today I will show you a chocolate ganache recipe. Which will be gluten-free. You must have been happy to hear this.
Let’s talk about how to make it.
- Cocoa Powder:- 1/2 cup
- Almond Powder:- 2
- Salt :- A pinch
- Vanilla Essence:- 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate Pieces:- 100 grams
- Sugar Powder:- 3/4 cup
- Dark Chocolate:- 180 to 200 grams
- Butter :- 100 grams
- Cream :- 100 grams
- Eggs:- 3
- Take a big bowl and cut the chocolate in it.
- Now take another bowl, put the cream in it, and heat it. While heating the cream, you have to take care that it does not get too hot.
- When the cream starts heating up well, It will start boiling. As soon as you see the broken boil, then immediately do it on low flame.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Now let it cool down a bit as soon as it is added.
3. Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
You must be wondering what to make for a gluten-free breakfast. Everyone will enjoy eating, then stay with us. We will talk about a breakfast dish and learn how it is made.
Now we will know about a recipe rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, Which will make your gluten-free diet even better.
Tomato is used in this recipe but it is a different type of tomato which is hollow inside and baked with eggs.
Eggs are also going to be used here, So you will also get a good amount of protein which is good for your body.
- Coarse Salt
- Black Pepper
- Tomatoes:- 3 Large Size
- Eggs:- 3
- Amul Cheese
- Chopped Chives:- 1 tablespoon
- Now you also use an oven in it, So it is mandatory to have an oven at your home.
- Preheat the oven to 195-200 F, and start it.
- Now take the parchment paper and line the baking sheet with it.
- Now take the tomato, as told earlier, It has to be emptied from the inside, then cut, then take out everything inside it with a spoon and make it hollow.
- Now the tomato has to be softened a bit, then it has to be put in the oven before that add black paper, salt as per taste, and some oil t the tomato, then put it in the oven.
- It will take 9 to 10 minutes for the tomatoes to become soft. The egg will have to be kept in the oven for a little more time than the tomato. Only then it will cook well. You can keep the eggs for 14 to 15 minutes.
- If you feel that the egg is not cooked well even after 15 minutes, you put it back in the oven.
- When both the tomato and egg are cooked well, then you can cut the egg and eat it with the tomato.
4. Greek Scrambled Eggs
Let me tell you in advance that it will take you a maximum of 15 to 16 minutes to prepare this dish, So leave the worry of time-consuming.
It is considered an excellent dish to eat for breakfast.
Eggs are used in this, So there will be no shortage of protein.
After eating this, You will not feel hungry for a long time in a day.
- Water :- 1 teaspoon
- Eggs:- 3
- Butter:- 15 to 17 grams
- Cheese :- 1/2 cup
- Take a big pan and put butter in it and melt it on low flame.
- Now take egg and water and mix them both well and put them in the pan.
- Keep cooking the endo in between. You can add salt and pepper to taste.
- Now your Greek Scrambled Eggs dish is ready.
- If you do gym, then there will be a need for protein, then you can add it to your breakfast.
5. Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Garlic Shrimp
First, you will feel strange hearing the name that what is this dish whose name is not even being taken.
I tell you in advance that this is a gluten-free dish, don’t doubt it. Trust us, we will not feed you anything wrong. Taking care of your health is our first priority.
It is rich in maximum vegetables which will enhance your health.
- Chicken Broth:- 1/4 cup
- Medium Stalks:- 4
- Olive Oil:- 2 tablespoons
- Chopped Parsley:- 1/4 cup
- Salt and Pepper
- Butter:- 2 tablespoons
- Lemon:- 1 and Zest
- Garlic cloves:- 4
- Finely Chopped
- Shrimp:- 5 to 6 pounds (peeled and deveined)
- Use a spiralizer to make Zucchini Pasta. The ends of the Zucchini have to be cleaned as well.
- First of all, take a pan, put oil in it, and heat it on high flame.
- Now take the shrimp and put it in a flat layer and put black pepper and salt according to taste in it.
- After that add chopped garlic and cook the shrimp in it for 3 minutes.
- Take out the shrimp on a plate.
- Now add lemon juice, butter, red chili flakes, and finally Gewurztraminer to the pan.
- Mix them all well and boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add parsley to it.
- You must use a spiralizer to make this pasta. After adding parsley, add Zucchini Pasta and heat for 35 to 40 seconds.
- Now put the shrimp in the pan and let it cook well. In that also you have to put Zucchini Pasta and heat it for 35 to 40 seconds.
- Once more put the shrimp in the pan and heat it.
- Now your Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Garlic Shrimp dish is ready to eat. You can serve it to everyone.
6. Corn Bread
I have never tried this type of recipe before, but today you all have tried it, and it is very good.
You can also make it by looking at our blog and understanding it well.
- Vegetable Oil:- 2 tablespoons
- Purpose Flour:- 1 cup
- Baking Powder:- 2 teaspoons
- Egg:- 1
- White Sugar:- 2 tablespoons
- Salt:- 1 teaspoon (for taste)
- Milk:- 1 cup
Why do You Love This Recipe?
- Because of having simple ingredients.
- Can be made easily.
- It is crunchy and crispy.
- Set the oven to 380 to 400 F. You have to take a big baking pan and knead the dough in it. The dough has to be smooth.
- Now take a big bowl, and mix all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cornmeal together.
- Now take a bowl, mix brown sugar, honey, and butter together in it and make it thick.
- Now beat the eggs until they are combined. At the very end, buttermilk has to be whipped.
- Butter is to be taken and put in the prepared baking pan. Add all the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- You don’t want to get too much or else your dish will get spoiled.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. To see, keep on testing in between.
- Now everything is ready that you were waiting for. Let first cool down before serving it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the healthiest way to eat gluten-free?
Answer:- Eat Fruits, Eat Vegetables, and eggs.
2. How can I get rid of gluten in my body fast?
Answer:- Try digestive Enzymes.
Try Some More Recipes
- Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:- With Keto Peanut Butter
- Low Fat Cuisinart Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- (BEST) Is Authentic Recipe For This cocktail Elusive
- Classy and Yummy Ooni Pizza Dough Recipe
Source of some information:- Google